Barbie Birthday Giveaway
1. This competition is being run by Kid Collective CC (herein after referred to as ‘the Company’), whose principal place of business is located at 14 Hurlingham Road, Dunkeld, Gauteng, South Africa, 2196.
2. The competition is open to residents of The Republic of South Africa except employees of the Company and/or their close relatives and otherwise anyone connected with the Company or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee required to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person and per family. Multiple entries from the same person or household will be disqualified.
7. The closing time and closing date for entry will be at 12:00pm on Friday 25 March 2022. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatsoever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Simply, signup to our newsletter
11. The Company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
5x Hampers valued at R1000 each
Each BARBIE hamper comprises of:
- 1x BARBIE Single Duvet Cover Set
- 1x BARBIE Bath Mat
- 1x BARBIE Dress-up set
- 1x BARBIE Cosmetics Bag
- 1x BARBIE Sling Bag
- 1x BARBIE Flannel Fleece Blanket
- 1x BARBIE Umbrella
- 1x BARBIE Bath Gift Set
13. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all subscriptions received and verified by the Company and/or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified on the Company’s Facebook and Instagram Pages after 02:00pm on 28 March 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 12:00pm on 31 March 2022, the Company reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The replacement winner will then be notified in the same manner as above.
15. The Company will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered.
16. The Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of The Republic of South Africa and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Republic of South Africa.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Kid Collective CC and not to any other party.